Ordering School Uniform
Please click on the link to set up an account with School Trends.
We take pride in our school uniform and believe that it has a key role in promoting the ethos of the school, a sense of belonging, community and identity and sets an appropriate tone for education. We believe that a consistent standard of appearance and uniform may act as a social leveller and may reduce bullying and peer pressure to wear the latest fashion or other expensive clothes.
We do all we can to ensure that parents should not have to think about the cost of a school uniform and have considered the total costs involved in purchasing any branded and expected items. Our policy and website highlight where non-branded, cheaper alternatives are suitable.
Second-hand uniforms are available for parents to acquire as and when stock builds up and we will inform parents via Dojo when any is available. We welcome any donations of second hand uniform from parents. If you have anything you feel will be suitable, please take items to the school office.
School uniform may be ordered direct from our supplier through the link above.
Non logo uniform can also be purchased from most supermarkets including Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s and Lidl.
Details of the school uniform, including suitable P.E kit, are set out below. All parents are requested to ensure that their children are smartly dressed in school uniform every day. Please ensure long hair is tied back. The only jewellery allowed are watches and stud earrings. No hair dye, makeup or nail polish is to be worn.
- Dark grey or black trousers or shorts (these must be tailored shorts, not sportswear)
- Dark grey or black skirt or pinafore dress
- Green sweater or cardigan
- White shirt/blouse/polo shirt
- White, black or grey socks or tights (not leggings)
- Green and white gingham or striped dress (summer only if preferred)
- Black shoes-of suitable design (no high heels, or trainers displaying branded logos)
- Green, white or black plain hair bands or bobbles.
- Green shadow-stripe shorts or plain green shorts
- Yellow T-Shirt with school logo or plain yellow t-shirts
- Trainers or plimsolls
- Teachers may allow children to wear green or black jogging bottoms/leggings during the colder months.
Sports Hoodies and Tracksuit bottoms are available to order online, for children to wear over their sports kit to the various sports events in which the school takes part. These items are not to be worn as a replacement for the usual school uniform please.
Please ensure PE kit is kept at school in a named bag.
It is essential that all clothing is marked with the child’s name.
Our school uniform policy can be found below: