Please do the English in your lined, red books and everything else in your green books.
Take photos of your work and send it to me. You can do it on a computer and send it to me that way if you would rather.
Home Learning Suggested Timetable
Hi everyone. In order to keep children in as consistent a routine as possible, I would like to suggest the below timetable for weekdays on home learning days.
9.00 – 9.30 PE try a nice walk, Joe Wicks or GoNoodle (see links below)
9.30 – 10.30 English activity (I will send one every week day)
10.30 – 11.00 Break
11.00 – 12.00 Maths activity (I will send one every week day)
12.00 – 1.00 Lunch
1.00 – 2.00 Science/Spanish/History/Geography/Music/Art/PSHE (I will send one every week day)
2.00 – 3.00 Spelling or times table practise/Own interest learning (time for children to learn about something that interests them, maybe take some photos, write me a story, learn their spellings, play Times Tables Rockstars or Hit the Button, etc.)
3.00 – 3.30 Reading for pleasure
- Friday 26.6.20 - Play-Script-Template
- Friday 26.6.20 - Play-Script-Writing-Frame
- Friday 26.6.20 - Theseus Play Script Sample
- Monday 22.6.20 - Bar-Mitzvahs-and-Bat-Mitzvahs Presentation
- Monday 22.6.20 - Bar and Bat Mitzvah Information
- Monday 22.6.20 - Bar Mitzvah and Bat Mitzvah Activity
- Monday 29.6.20 - How Passover is Celebrated
- Monday 29.6.20 - What is Passover Links
- Monday 29.6.20 - Seder Plate Activity
- Tuesday 2.6.20 - Lesson Presentation Madagascar in Danger
- Tuesday 2.6.20 - Activity Sheet Investigating Deforestation
- Tuesday 2.6.20 - Activity Sheet Sorting Madagascan Living Things
- Tuesday 2.6.20 - Adult Guidance
- Tuesday 9.6.20 - Lesson Presentation David Attenborough
- Tuesday 9.6.20 - David Attenborough Fact Sheet
- Tuesday 9.6.20 - Wildlife Documentary Activity Sheet
- Tuesday 16.6.20 - Lesson Presentation Eva Crane
- Tuesday 16.6.20 - Beehive Board Game
- Tuesday 16.6.20 - Question Cards Eva Crane
- Tuesday 16.6.20 - Bee Life Cycle Spin Wheel
- Tuesday 23.6.20 - Lesson Presentation Libbie Hyman
- Tuesday 23.6.20 - Libbie Hyman Fact File
- Tuesday 23.6.20 - Invertebrate Information Page Activity Sheet
Do you know any facts about the country?
I have attached 2 worksheets for you.
First one, Colour in where Spain is on the world map.
Things to think about, Do you think it would be that size?
What's the size like compared to other countries?
Using what you may already know or research some new facts about Spain. They can be as unusual or interesting as you like.
You can either present this on the computer or by hand.
Looking forward to seeing some lovely work Razorbills :)
- Thursday 18.6.20 - Europe Introduction
- Thursday 18.6.20 - European Countries
- Thursday 18.6.20 - European Countries and Capitals